Thursday, July 30, 2009

Okay so it has been forever since I have posted anything. I am very sorry. We have been super busy and I just have not had time to update my blog.

This past weekend Jacob flew home from Kentucky (where he went for 2 weeks) and we had to stop quickly at Wal-Mart. While we were there someone climbed into the back of Jacob's truck and stole his luggage. Yes I know it was stupid to leave it in the back of the truck, but it would not fit inside of the truck. He is just devestated. Saturday we were supposed to meet some good friends who were in from Houston but we had to go shopping for clothes. Since Jacob was gone for two weeks he had ALL of his clothes with him. He also had his three favorite pairs of shoes. We went to the Boardwalk and happened to run into our friends while we were there. We replaced his wardrobe and one pair of shoes, but he really is mad that he lost his boots.

This week has been really dull. Jacob has been working in Shreveport and helping out some friends at their houses after work. We did recieve a new pool this week from my brother-in-law and we have yet to get that put up. The kids can't wait for that to happen.

Next week will be quite uneventful as well. Jacob is headed back out of town on Sunday morning around 7 AM. He will be going to North Carolina for two weeks and then headed back to Shreveport. He will be missing our Wedding Anniversary but he will be back in town for my birthday

Turning the BIG 30. I am so nervous about that. I am hoping that Jacob is planning me a great party. I just want to have dinner with my friends and enjoy their company.

Have a great summer. There is only 4 weeks left.

0 comments: