Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a great month this past month has been for our family. We have been super busy but have had a great time together. We had a great mother's day because we got to spend the day with my grandmother and my mother at my parent's house. I am so excited that God has blessed my parents with a wheelchair van so that we could bring my grandmother home for special occasion days.

The month of June is going to be extremely busy for us. We have 3 Vacation Bible Schools, Gymnastics for Hannah, swim lessons for both kids and Preston's birthday.

We are also losing some really great friends due to a job change in June so it will be a very difficult and busy month. I have been really proud of my daughter because she is doing really well. She took the news of her best friend moving ok. I think that it will hit her when they actually move, but right now she is spending as much time as she can with her and enjoying it.

My son has taken a huge step in growing up this weekend and I couldn't be prouder. He has decided to become potty trained (finally) and he started riding his bike with no training wheels. He will be 4 in June and I can't believe it. I am having a hard time because it does mean that my baby is growing up.

I hope that everyone has a great summer and really enjoys it. I know that we will.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about time you updated!:)