Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I am finally getting around to updating. April was such a busy month for us. We had Easter, my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary and my mom's 50th birthday party. We have not had a chance to even sit down and relax. We are now getting the chance to relax a little, but not for long.

Last weekend we built a huge cardboard box maze in our church gym and our kids in Awana's got to run through it on Sunday night. They had a blast. Kids of all ages loved it. It was so much fun building, but I am not looking forward to taking it down.

Jacob has been super busy mowing yards and so he has decided to hire a youth at the church to help him out beginning this Saturday. It will be good because he will get done mowing way earlier than normal. I am glad and so is Dustin (the kid that will be helping him).

My grandmother has been in the hospital, but is scheduled to go home today. I am hoping that she will be well enough to come to my parents house for mother's day lunch on Sunday. She really enjoys coming over and seeing all of the kids there. I think that we wear her out, but I know that she also loves seeing them so it doesn't bother her that much.

We are having a Cinco De Mayo party today at my house and will be busting a pinata soon. My kids are so excited about it. They can't wait to get candy. It is going to be an exciting week.

0 comments: