Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today is a good day so far and it is my last full day of work because Friday I have off and next week I have off to go out of town. I am so excited about getting to take a mini vacation. We are going to get to see lots of family that we haven't seen in a while and we will get to help my grandparents celebrate their 50th Wedding anniversary. I am so excited.

This weekend we are going to be pretty busy. I am going to try to talk Jacob into taking Hannah on a date to see the Miley Cyrus movie on Friday night and then Saturday we are going to the biggest Easter Egg Hunt in Minden that we have ever been too. It is going to be a blast. Then we are going to be coming home for our annual Speight Family Easter Egg Hunt and Party at our house. That will be a blast. Sunday we have church in the morning and then we will be going to my brother in laws parents house for Easter dinner. Then we get to rest and pack for our upcoming trip. I love short weeks.

0 comments: