Friday, April 03, 2009

I am getting ready for my monthly date with my husband and waiting on all of my daycare kids to get picked up. It has definitely been a long week and I am ready for it to be over. Sunday will be our Easter musical and it is really affecting my vocal chords. I hope that after this I can make it to the doctor to get looked at. I am just really scared that once I go I will not be able to sing anymore. I love to sing so that would be a real heartbreak for me if that happened.

Tonight Jacob and I are going to see Fast and Furious and going out to eat somewhere good I hope. Tomorrow morning Jacob is going mowing and then I have to take Preston to the doctor because he has broken out in some sort of rash on his face. After we brave the doctors office I need to get groceries and get back to the church by 3:30 for dress rehearsal. I am going to be so worn out, but I know that it will definitely be worth it on Sunday evening. I also am singing a special Sunday morning so I sometime have to find the time to work on that.

I hope that I get everything in so that I can take the smallest of naps on Sunday afternoon. Have a wonderful weekend and if you are not busy stop by our church Sunday night at 6 for our Easter drama. It is going to be great.

0 comments: