Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is amazing the things that God will use to open your eyes or give you just what you need when you need it.

Lots of things are going on this week in our family. The future of my husband's job is unclear, and although I am really not worried about it because I know God is in control, I know that Jacob is worried and I am a little scared as to what the future holds for us. While reading my new book from Karen Kingsbury I came across a verse that is just what I needed to hear at the time. Isn't that amazing how awesome God is. The verse is "Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds. For you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." I know that right now our family is going to be ok and God is just using this to teach us to have faith in Him and trust in Him everything. I am learning so much during these times about each of us in our family. All that we can do is lean on each other and trust God that He knows what is best for us. This verse is becoming my new favorite verse because I can't think of a time when we are not going through some sort of trial in our life and we just have to remember that God is using that to mold us into what he wants for us to be.

0 comments: