Thursday, March 05, 2009

Today is going to be a great day. I am getting ready for a jam packed weekend. We have so much going on in the days and weeks ahead. I am super excited because one day in the near future my grandparents will be moving down to Minden to live with my parents. I can't wait for that to happen. I am extremely close to my grandmother and just to have her so close to my home will be wonderful, not to mention that all of my aunts and uncles will have to come and visit so we will also be seeing alot more of them I hope. My kids absolutely love spending time with my grandfather also so I hope that this will be good for him. Actually he is the one that will be living with my parents and my grandmother will be moving into a nursing home nearby. Not only that but we also have the end of basketball season for Hannah coming up, my niece Blake's birthday, my nephew Michael's birthday, Women of Faith conference in Shreveport, Sage girls conference in Tyler, Easter weekend and the Choir Easter musical, my mom's parents 50th wedding anniversary in San Antonio, and my mom's birthday coming up in the next 6 weeks. I don't know how we are going to fit it all in. It seems like this time of year it just gets busier and busier. We have no weekend available just to sit at home and do nothing. Oh well it is also alot of fun and I can't wait to get in the swing of things. I guess I better get the kids up and dressed.

0 comments: