Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Weekend

So this weekend is going to be super busy. First of all Hannah wants to go and see Race to Witch Mountain tonight. I hope that we get to go but I doubt it. We have to go and get two birthday presents today for two different parties tomorrow. Jacob is supposed to be going mowing tomorrow morning but it has been raining so much I don't know if he will be able to. I know that he is hoping that he has time to go mowing because he is not looking forward to everything that we have to do tomorrow.

In the morning we are going to Hannah's last basketball game. Kinda sad and kinda exciting. That, by the way, is at 8 AM. Halfway through the game we have to leave and head over to Minden with Jacob's sister because she is going wedding dress shopping tomorrow. It takes about 45 minutes to get to Minden and I have to drop off my kids at my mom's house first. Somehow I got asked to be the wedding coordinator for my sis in laws wedding and it is alot to do. Good thing we have a year before the actual wedding.

The bridal shop opens at 10 so I will be there with my sis in law and mother in law and then I have to leave there at 11 to go to my nephews birthday. Good thing that it is in Minden. After my nephews birthday I am going to take my kids to a birthday party at Kiddie Mia's for one of my daycare kids parties. Hopefully after that we will be able to come home and do nothing.


Sunday morning we have to be at church at 8:30 and then when church is over I have to once again go and meet my sis in law at David's Bridal to go and try on more dresses. Then we have to be back at church at 5:00 for Ensemble and Awana's and then stay until 8 for choir practice. I will be glad when the Easter musical is over. These next 6 weeks for us are extremely busy and we have no time to rest.

Why is it that everytime the weather gets nice we have no time to enjoy it? Just once I would like to be able to say we have nothing to do. Maybe that day will come??? Not until my kids turn 18 or so I know but I am looking forward to that day, even if it is 11 years away.


0 comments: