Sunday, March 01, 2009




Well this has been an interesting weekend. On Friday night we took Preston, Hannah and one of her friends, Chloe, to the Mudbugs hockey game. They had a great time and this was Chloe's first hockey game. We really enjoyed the game and I got to see a really good friend that I grew up with and I haven't seen in a long time. It was great to see her. I wanted to share some pictures with you guys. Chloe and Hannah had a great time running down the wheelchair ramp at the Century Tel Center. Then we came home and we had to watch High School Musical 3 again. I think that they went to bed around 11:30 or so. I had to get them up on Saturday morning at 7:15 so that we could go to Hannah's basketball game. It was a good game we had to go into overtime and we won 10-8. Today we went to church like normal and then Jacob decided to take the kids on a 4 wheeler ride. Jacob jumped off the 4 wheeler to get it unstuck and when he did Preston decided to also get off except that he grabbed the handles and pushed the gas. The 4 wheeler took off with Hannah and Preston still on. Jacob got there right before they both fell off of it and stopped it. They were both scared and came in crying. Preston came in and said momma I almost killed myself. I think that he is trying to be evil kneivel or something. So needless to say we had an exciting day. I hope that you all had a great weekend.







0 comments: