Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am learning alot about faith and trust today. I have known for some time that there was a possibility that my husbands job would be in trouble since he works for a supplier of GM. Today he said that some very important decisions were being made concerning several Magna plants. I am praying that one of those plants is not his. I know and have known that there was a possibility that we might have to move, but I just am not ready for that to happen. I don't know what God has in store for our family but I do know that I have to trust Him and know that He knows what is best for us. Please pray that we will know what way God wants us to go and that we follow His lead and not the way that we want to go. I am just praying that the doors will be open and that our eyes and hearts are open to see the way that God wants us to go.

0 comments: